Getting hurt by the negligence or recklessness of another or while on the job is a life-changing event for anyone. Clients I represent need immediate answers on matters such as how to pay for medical bills or answer calls from health care providers wanting payment. Clients need to know whether they should report an accident to their own health insurance company and whether they can get a rental vehicle from the individual who caused the accident. Facing these issues can make clients feel like their world has turned upside down. My firm quickly responds to those who are injured as a result of an accident.
I work with clients to handle their immediate needs, fully investigate the potential case, secure the evidence needed to prove the claim and give them an updated analysis on the extent and likelihood of recovery. I have settled cases and tried cases to a jury verdict in almost every county in South Carolina and North Carolina. I know the complex factors that should be considered when evaluating what a case is worth, and I know how to better put clients at ease during the process.
I represent people who need serious help and who have suffered a personal or family injury or loss. Please contact me, and I will represent you fully in cases involving:
- Wrongful Death - When the actions of another may have wrongfully cut short the life of a loved one or friend.
- Automobile Accidents - When another driver fails to reasonably follow the rules of the road and you suffer injuries because of his/her recklessness.
- Truck Accidents - When their negligent actions cause significant injuries on the roadways, Trucking companies must follow strict guidelines and safety standards.
- Worker's Compensation - When navigating your rights after an on the job injury, you need an assertive counsel to ensure you recover your maximum benefits.
- Birth Injuries - When you need experienced counsel to assist you during this traumatic time in dealing with an injury to a child due to a breach of the standard of care by health providers during the birthing process.
- Medical Malpractice - When you need counsel to investigate the serious outcome of a medical procedure which is not performed correctly or you are harmed by a device.
- Nursing Home Negligence or Abuse - When those charged with caring for your loved ones fail to follow the standard of care required and neglect or injure a family member or friend.
- Defective Products - When manufactures, distributors, and retailers are responsible for placing dangerous and defective products in the stream of commerce that injure clients.
- Premises Liability - When you are injured on the property of another, and they may have failed to disclose or warn of dangers that caused your injury.